Babylon: Daniel's Courage in Captivity
July 14-18 (Sun-Thur)
6:00-8:30 pm nightly
A light supper will be served from 6:00-6:30 pm
Babylon teaches kids and adults to love God and His word...like you do! You'll see families turn to God, stronger in their faith as they open their hearts to Gods powerful live and inspired to courageously share their faith with others.
Register online (All ages)
This year we are having a family bible school. This allows any adults to go into a class taught by Mike and learn more about the bible so they can discuss with their children what they have learned. We are also having "classes" for toddlers, with Cara and Mary, so that everyone who wants to participate won't have to worry if they have a small child. Plus the children will have fun and learn about Jesus.
- Canopies to set up in the fellowship hall for each tribe
- People to assist with decorations the week before
- Anyone with decorations that they think would be suitable for Babylon can contact Michelle Baker
- Large rugs would be great for group time and a couple of the classrooms
- Anyone wanting to help with the kitchen can contact Marcy Vajdak
- And anybody that would like to donate food can talk to her as well
- Anyone wanting to help, contact Michelle Baker, Director. We have spots still available!
We are going to go and visit families to personally invite them to VBS so if anyone has someone in mind that they want us to go and invite, then please give us names and addresses ASAP.
***The next planning meeting is Wed., June 26 at 6:00 pm.***